Kiteboarding has experienced rapid growth in popularity and is no longer a fringe sport. Our actions as an industry, and a significant new user group, will affect our access and the quality of our outdoor experience in years to come. It's time we act collectively to protect the resources we cherish.
- Fund Raising: Our first project, and initial priority is raising the funds required to incorporate and file 501(c)(3) status. We are actively soliciting cash and in-kind donations. Please contact us if you would like to make a donation to help keep this important project in motion.
- Surplus funds will be used for the war chest.
- Signage: Funds will be avilable to procure signage for sensitive launches. If your local area needs signage to post rules or guidelines please contact us.
- Clean Ups: Kite Crusade will provide assistance with beach clean ups. We can also supply trash bags and other items of use.
- Safety & Education: Help educate kiteboarders about minimizing our impact and conducting our activities in a safe manner.
- Access: Provide assistance to local kiteboard associations and riders on matters of access.
- Kite Clinics: tbd
- Grants: Financial aid for academic associations and disadvantaged kiteboarding clubs.